I had been reading the post on The Dancing Orange regarding it been awarded the Liebster award and wondering how nice it would be if someone would award me with such a prize as well. After all its been a long time since I have been maintaining this blog and a pat on the back is always appreciated. Thanks a lot S.Kelley at Dancing Oranges for this honor. This award chain was created to highlight blogs that have less than 1000 followers and are complete gems. Awesome idea! As per the rules, I am too answer a few questions, then tag other fellow bloggers with the award. So here we go !
1. What made you start to blog?
We were a group of three friends who had just started writing for fun back in our first year at college. The urge to have a platform where people outside of our circle could read what we write and give their feedback was the main aim for us to begin the blog. Of course all did not happen as we planned and we eventually made our separate blogs but the original was left with me.
2. What kind of dessert would you be?
I think I would either be a bar of dark chocolate or a coffee flavored cheesecake kind of thing.
3. A movie you can watch again and again.
4. Ability to fly or breathe under water?
This is a hard one. But ultimately I would pick flying over breathing under water.
5. A defining moment.
When I realized that I could write and express my thoughts and emotions through it.
6. What is your simple pleasure of life?
I love rains. They have a word for people like me “Pluviophiles”
7. Summarize yourself in five words.
Reader, Writer, Logical, Traveler, Recent Artist.
Here are the rules!
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it.
3. Answer questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
My Questions for the tagged ones are:
1. If you had to get rid of every piece of electrical equipment except one, what would it be?
2. What is the most amazing vacation that you can imagine?
3. Name the one thing that gets you most excited
4. One wish, what is it?
5. A movie you can watch again and again
6. Summarize yourself in 5 words